Sunday, November 28, 2010

Challenge for those with a Twitter Account

Okay I've been doing it - yeah I've missed a few days but... What I'm doing is a #books4Christmas on Twitter. Hoping to remind people that books are GREAT ideas and hey if you're going to give them an eReader load them up with books while you're at it.

So far I've recommended:

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione
Vampire Vendetta by Alexis Morgan
All I Want for Christmas by Kerrilyn Sparks
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
The Envoy by Delilah K Stephans
Dark Needs at Nights Edge by Kresley Cole
Wolf In The Door by Christine Warren
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Haunted by Your Touch - Anthology
Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
Blood Games by Chelesa Quinn Yarbro
Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
Breathless by Bonnie Edwards
Dark Defender by Alexis Morgan
The Tempe Brennan series by Kathy Reichs
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir - book not movie though the movie is good too.

SO if you have a twitter account start recommending #books4Christmas! I try to do at least 1 a day. As an incentive - if you start doing them email me at delilahkstephans@gmail.com with either a screen cap of your tweet OR link to your twitter account and your snail mail addy and I'll send one winner a few little gifts and a copy of a couple of my books and for everyone that does it - I'll send you something too! Bookmarks and magnets okay?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! And a great way to start looking up some great books - both new and old.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete