Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update

I've been busy since my last post. Helping the husband get his paperwork together to go back to College, then deciding that's not a bad idea and rushing to do mine. Waiting on a response on my last submission - 9 weeks and nothing yet... to be fair they did say 8 to 12 weeks. Finally I've been trying to learn a new program.

Of course in 2 weeks I'll have to put aside learning the program to concentrate on NaNo. NaNo is National Novel Writing in a Month. It happens every November and writers from around the world try to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. I've done it two years - won once. But the year I didn't make it - I wasn't thrilled with my story idea. This year I am! I'm going to spend the next 2 weeks brainstorming and researching so I'm ready to go on November 1st.

And top it all off with November 2nd being the release date of Black Velvet from Lyrical Press!

November should be a good but busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment